Dr Liezl was born and bred in Oudtshoorn as the daughter of one of the local dentists.
She started her studies at the University of Stellenbosch (Where she took part in various cultural and sport activities and was appointed as the Head Student of her hostel in 2006).
After the University of Stellenbosch's amalgamation with the University of Western Cape she completed her degree in 2008 where she was also awarded a prize for her good work in the Department of Orthodontics.
She then went on to complete her community service at the SAMF's 3 Military Hospital in Bloemfontein where she was in the fortunate position of getting exposure to various dental procedures (including full mouth rehabilitations, orthodontics and implants).
Services includes :
- Preventive Dentistry and Oral Hygiene
- Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
- Paediatric Dentistry
- Endodontics - root canal treatment
- Extractions - teeth removal
- Teeth Whitening or Bleaching
- Mouthguards or Occlusal Guards
- Theatre or Conscious Sedation
- Dental Product Retail